Food security is one of the most interesting and complicated for those people who are interested in the study of food, its characteristics, ie, their appearance, their safety and nutritional value chapters.
When we talk about Food Safety we believe that only refer to the possibility that something can reach food and cause infectious or toxic process type. Instead, it is a broader term, since there are situations food preparation or composition, which may relate to cases or outbreaks of food-borne.
Therefore, it is intended to address the problem of food security from a broad perspective, trying to tackle each chapter from the current situation, trying to figure out their future perspective and trying to provide solutions where possible. Introduced as a new approach to the legal regulations on safety and responsibility in food production, focusing on legal responsibilities; providing practical and preventive guidance on the subject, increasingly important in decision-making.
- Provide the participant with strategies and skills needed to develop research on food security in public and private schools.
- Provide students with the advances in both theoretical knowledge and possible applications in improving product quality.
- Introduce to participants the basics of organizing a food business both in terms of technical aspects such as business management and market.
- Provide and validate the necessary elements to achieve a quality product through process management to respond to market demand as and when demand.
Graduates, diploma holders or graduates with knowledge and experience in the field of food hygiene.
If you do not have a university degree and demonstrate professional experience, the student will receive a certificate.
- Agrifood technicians responsible companies.
- Food Safety Systems Auditors.
- Food Safety Systems Auditors.
- Food Safety Systems certifiers.
- Systems Consultants Food Quality and Safety.
- Agrifood chains responsible for distribution.
- Advisory implementation of the Food Safety Industry.
- Technicians and accredited to ISO / IEC Standards 1,702 laboratories.
This postgraduate diploma is included in the Master in Management and Food Quality Seguretad.
- Knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or implementation of ideas.
- That the students can apply their knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and handle complexity, and formulate judgments based on information that was incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- Students can communicate their conclusions with the knowledge and rationale underpinning to specialists and non-specialists in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Students must possess the learning skills that enable them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
- Learn about the origins of food-borne processes. Epidemiology and triggering elements.
- Identify the HACCP systems.
- Assess hazards and critical control points (HACCP)
- Design control procedures insisting me the importance of cleaning and disinfection.
- Apply systems that can reduce or eliminate the risk agents.
- Acquire tools for auditing, assessment and management of health risks
- Evaluating food control systems.
- Choosing the parameters of nutrition, food and adequate management for a quality product.
- Apply advances in both theoretical knowledge and possible applications in improving product quality.
- Identify and intervene to improve organizational processes food business both in terms of technical aspects such as business management and market.
- Assess the implications of technical decisions in business economics and market decisions, to advise or manage food sector companies in a context of sustainability.
- Design a plan of quality management and environmental management of the food business.
- Design an environmental management plan of the food business.
- To analyze the variables involved in the area of knowledge management program.
- Develop skills for making informed decisions referred.
- Reflect on the forms of communication necessary for management.
- Recognize and solve problems related to knowledge management program area.
- Promote the culture of dialogue mediation and conflict resolution.
- Manage bibliographic and documentary resources.
- Communicate orally and in writing:
- Use appropriate scientific terminology.
- Professional reports.
- Writing publications.
- Orally defend and argue their contributions.
- Develop a learning process based on reflection in action.
- Analyse and summarize documents and interpret protocols. Find information sources, consult and select the information needed for specific topics.