Postgraduate Degree in Integral Communication for Fashion
The challenge of 360º strategies
Communication in the world of fashion has turned full circle, and the customer is now the main character in the story. The fashion industry is a business which transmits creative concepts, not only through clothes but also through messages and images which have an impact on society and on culture. The digital revolution imposes criteria for understanding how an effective dialogue may be produced between brand and consumer, and that the content should be made significant by transmitting values and imagery which help to reinforce the brand’s identity.
Univocally in fashion is obsolete. The incorporation of e-commerce, digital publications and the publishing sector, and the relevance of the social networks, have all created a new pattern of contact in which the on-line world is the centre of innovation within fashion communication
General aims of the training
- To impart specific knowledge applied to fashion communication and its context.
- To teach the abilities, skills and transverse knowledge required in the strategic management of digital communication in a fashion brand.
- To train versatile and competent professionals in the fields of fashion communication, digital environments and the production of content which is orientated towards branding.
This postgraduate degree is composed by 7 modules and a Final Degree Project
- Module I – Fashion communication: context and resources
- Module II – Marketing and communication combined
- Module III – Digital communication: environments and strategies
- Module IV – Fashion Branding
- Module V – Creative content: multi-channel messages
- Module VI – Control: impact, ROI and budgets
- Module VII – Final Project: production and planning of communication
- Communication Manager.
- Social Media Strategist.
- Community Manager.
- Specialized fashion writers.
- On-line creative copy.
- Content managers.
- Producers and managers of communication.
Edit: 1st Edition
Qualification: Postgraduate Degree in Integral Communication for Fashion accredited by the Universidad de Vic-UCC. Students without university degrees will receive a University Extension Studies Diploma.
Credits: 30 ECTS
School period: From October 19th 2015 to May 2016. Final Project Presentation: June 2016
Timetable: Mondays and Wednesdays from 19h to 22h
Language: Spanish (with English support)
Price: 3480 €
Observations: Intensive Spanish course for foreign students willing to apply to the Master degree (optional course). From Sept. 10th to October, 2nd; from Monday to Friday (4h/day) – 395€.
About the School
Bau is a centre that provides higher education in the field of design. Located in Barcelona, one of the leading cities in the field of design, BAU is situated in an industrial area of over 6,000 m2 eq ... Read More