- Type of course: Postgraduate
- Spanish Language
- School: IED Management
- IED credits: 20
- Start date: October 2019
- Duration: 3 months
- Hours: Afternoon and evening 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm. LV 4 or 5 days a week
- Assistance: On-site
- Qualification: Private at the end of the course a certificate will be delivered certifying that it has been successfully completed and passed.
- Directed to: interested in developing their career within the music industry. Professionals from the world of marketing, communication, journalism, graphic designers or in short, all those who want to specialize in any of the areas covered by the music industry.
- Admission process: a selection made based on CV, letter of motivation and work portfolio is foreseen. Personal interview, if the Didactic Coordination deems it appropriate.
- Registration fee: € 1200
- Course fee: € 3100
After the professionalism of the music sector, the boom of the direct business in Spain and the digital transformation of the music industry; Universities and Schools have launched to offer their students specific training on a sector that is advancing by leaps and bounds.
In addition, there are many professionals who have decided to retrain and train attending fairs both in Spain and abroad such as BIME Pro (Spain), Sounds from Spain in South by Southwest (USA), Primavera Pro (Spain), FIMPRO (Mexico) ) And a long etcetera.