COURSE LANGUAGE: SPANISH
History, as we know, is written by those who dare to take the step, surrender with passion and make a difference. Do you want to be one of them? Discover the Postgraduate Course in Jewelry Design * at IED Madrid, the perfect combination of design, art and professionalism. We will provide you with the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for the creation of jewelery collections and the design of unique pieces of high jewelery and watchmaking.
The Postgraduate Course in Jewelery Design teaches the student the mechanical processes of jewelery and concentrates on the design elements and the functional and decorative details of the entire range of accessories. Creation of jewelery collections until the design of unique pieces of high jewelery and watchmaking.
The Postgraduate Course in Jewelry Design teaches the student the mechanical processes of jewelry, the study of design elements and functional and decorative details throughout the range of accessories. Therefore, the main objectives of this course are:
- Investigate and experiment with materials and techniques to know the design processes and product development.
- Know the phases of production of jewelry for an author's collection or accessories for a brand.
- Understand the importance of trends in the stages of design development.
- Provide the tools so that students can transform their ideas into designs, using traditional drawing, illustration and the latest computer technologies.
- * Author's jewelry designer
- * Designer jewelry in fashion companies
- * Designer of jewelry or freelance jewelery for brands
- * Designer fashion accessories
- * Responsible for purchasing accessories for fashion brands