- Type of course: Postgraduate
- Spanish Language
- School: IED Design
- IED credits: 20
- Duration: 3 months
- Hours: Afternoon 19.00-22.30 h (lv, 3, 4 or 5 days per week)
- Assistance: On-site
- Qualification: Private Accredited certificate at the end of the course (compulsory attendance).
- Aimed at: architects and designers / Necessary knowledge of AutoCAD / Professional experience will be valued.
- Admission process: CV / motivation letter Porfolio (up to 3Mb) / Web Personal interview, if the Didactic Coordination deems it appropriate
Experiment with materials and techniques to create functional, intuitive and aesthetic objects that make life easier for users.
The profession of product designer is behind hundreds of objects that we use every day. It is a fundamental profession that increasingly has a leading role in a competitive industry that strives to create better products. This industry must have design professionals who create functional, intuitive and aesthetic objects that make life easier for users.
This course is focused on training designers that match the profile demanded in the labor market. In a theoretical-practical way, various topics will be treated, such as manufacturing processes, materials, sustainability, trends ... also carrying out practical projects guided by prestigious designers where the development process will be given as much importance as the final result.
- Train professionals with a high level of preparation in all phases of product design
- Know and deepen the necessary tools for the development of design proposals from its conceptualization to the final presentation
- Provide the student with a multidisciplinary profile with ability to adapt to the work environment in various areas
- Deepening knowledge and the scope of new trends in design thinking
- Finish the master with a portfolio of high quality designs that complement the CV and favor the insertion in the labor market
- Freelance product designer
- Responsible for the design area in companies in the sector
- Associate designer for interior architecture studios
- Head of projects within the design department of companies specializing in product design
About the School
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campu ... Read More