COURSE LANGUAGE: SPANISH
The Postgraduate Course in Graphic and Digital Design provides the student with the theoretical-practical tools necessary to develop a global graphic design project.
Special emphasis will be placed on the comparative advantage of developing a quality graphic image that emotionally envelops the target audience. In addition, the possibilities of the web will be explored as the engine of expansion of a project or business idea, based on an easy-to-use design accessible to the public.
Aimed at: entrepreneurs, designers, artists and, in general, all those interested in acquiring a base in graphic and web design that allows them to develop graphic communication of their project or business idea.
Professional Outings: After the completion of this course students will be prepared to work in:
• Creative departments of advertising and communication agencies
• Own study of graphic design and illustration
• Departments of design, image and / or communication of companies
• Freelance graphic designer or illustrator
- Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for the generation of graphic communication of a project or business idea.
- Organize all phases of a design project from the concept to the development and materialization using the technical tools of the specialty.
- Check how the creation and strategic management of quality graphic communication generate opportunities for companies, products or professionals.
- Achieve a high visibility on the Internet of our projects or business ideas through friendly, functional and aesthetically appealing designs emphasizing the design of information, Web positioning and possibilities of the 2.0 environment.
- Encourage the student to choose the least traveled and most innovative roads.
- Reflect on the open debate between what is called "transit from analog to digital and vice versa".
After the completion of the Postgraduate Course in Graphic and Digital Design, students will be prepared to work in:
- Creative departments of advertising and communication agencies
- Own study of graphic design and illustration
- Departments of design, image and / or communication of companies
- Freelance graphic designer or illustrator
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated September 30, 2018