- Type of course: Postgraduate
- Language: English
- School: Visual Communication
- IED Credits: 20
- Duration: 3 months
- Timetable: Afternoon-Evening 19.00-22.30 h (Mon to Fri, 3, 4 or 5 days per week)
- Attendance: in-person
- Qualification: Private A private certificate will be issued at the end of the course.
- Directed to: senior graduates from the different branches of Design, graduates from Fine Arts, Visual Communication and Graphic Design, Generative Artists and User Interface Designers, as well as all those who have professional experience in the mentioned sectors, who are looking for a complete training in the area of flexible visual systems for design projects in a short period of time.
- Admission process: a selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ CV, motivation letter and portfolio of works. Personal interview, if the Didactic Coordination deems it appropriate.
Last updated July 3, 2019
This course is Campus based