COURSE LANGUAGE: SPANISH
The Postgraduate Course in Fashion Photography and Lifestyle is the second of the three modules that make up the Master of Professional Photography at IED Madrid, this specialization course is dedicated to Fashion and Lifestyle. It also includes transferable knowledge of copyright, work with models, business plans, media relations, advanced color correction and correction, location management and contracts.
The main figures of this course are photographers with extensive experience in fashion and studio photography, such as Joséphine Douet, Rafa Gallarand, José Morraja, and retouching specialist Victor Garrido. Joan Morey, who works under the brand Soy Tu Puta, will present her work, which combines languages from different creative fields, particularly those of art and fashion. Next, the course director, Ricardo Cases, will teach the students how to find their own vision of fashion and lifestyle in their Deconstructing fashion workshop.
Students will enter the world of fashion through a network of teachers, teachers, tutors and program directors. They will have the opportunity to continue their studies within the framework of the Master's Degree in Professional Photography and to promote their final project through our contributing partners, for the purpose of publication and distribution.
This course is one of the three modules that are part of the Master of Professional Photography.
The main objectives of this course are:
• Offer students a vision of current trends in fashion and lifestyle in photography.
• Reflect on the role of the photographer in print and digital media.
• Put into practice the tools and knowledge used in the fashion industry.
• Experiment, through a personal project, what it means to create a story good enough to be published.
• Examine photographic practices within contemporary communication contexts
• Show the cultural value of photography, collaborative forms and models of creative financing.
• Analyze the challenges and limitations of the market in times of strong media convergence and productivity reduction.
Professional outings. This course offers students the opportunity to access the field of professional photography, which is in great demand in many fields:
• Fashion photographer
• Editorial photographer
• Post-production artist
• Imagen editor
• Agency assistant
• Buyer / Art Director
• Studio Manager