1. Acquire the business vision and language of the kitchen and the restaurant.
2. Incorporate the attitude of a leader who can design, manage and boost a complex, multidisciplinary team.
3. Train in the financial, measurement and economic control aspects of an efficient kitchen so that it is as profitable as possible by achieving objectives set by the company.
4. Acquire the knowledge needed for logistics management, the control of provisions and the complete organization of the kitchen in any restaurant.
5. Develop abilities to lead, manage work teams and manage suppliers