COURSE LANGUAGE: SPANISH
The current professional reality of people, companies and institutions is born, develops and needs the Internet and the digital world. Nowadays, any business relies on the digital environment to become complete and competitive. The Postgraduate Course in Digital Marketing, Social Networks and Omni-Channel Conversion aims to respond to the needs and specifications posed by the digital and social environment.
A program that establishes the conceptual foundations of the basic principles when designing the digital and social marketing strategy of any company or institution, framing important practical cases in the hands of professionals of communication 2.0 and digital marketing.
Among the main objectives of the Postgraduate Course in Digital Marketing and Social Business we can highlight:
- Provide basic, specific and practical knowledge to offer the necessary technical training so that students know how to manage marketing and communication on the Internet and social media.
- Provide the basic knowledge to understand how Social Business affects all the processes of the digital business and how to implement them.
- Know the basic principles of digital creativity and social media and its importance in an environment where uniqueness is essential to make any defined digital strategy relevant and attractive.
- Responsible for marketing, e-commerce, SEO specialists and any other tool that relies on the digital environment.
- Account and Product Manager in a marketing department or advertising agency
- Social Media Manager within the communication or marketing department of a company or institution
- Social Media Manager in a communication agency or strategic consultant in social networks
- Advertising creatives that need to know how digital marketing works and the new concepts of Social Business
- Designer of digital and social strategy in a new online business or e-commerce platform
- Freelance online planning consultant
- Sales manager, online sales
About the School
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campu ... Read More