COURSE LANGUAGE: SPANISH
The Postgraduate Course in Bag Design * offers its students the necessary skills to join a design team of an accessory brand or help them to undertake a personal project, stimulating their creative restlessness and promoting the conceptualization of feelings and sensations they unveil aptitudes and capabilities for design; an exciting universe of objects of desire that allows a professional in this field to be in continuous creative growth.
Among the main objectives of the Postgraduate Course in Bag Design we can highlight:
- Provide the student with the practical and theoretical knowledge of bag design.
- Analyze the evolution of the accessory through its history and its influence at every moment.
- Learn the technical process necessary to create and develop your collections from the commercial creative world.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to deal with the development of your own collection or join the accessories design team of any company in the sector.
- Designer of handbags in mass-produced or high-end fashion companies.
- Freelance designer of bags on his own.
- Coordinator of accessories department in any company specialized in the sector.
- Head of product in designer brands of luxury or retail bags.
See 46 more programs offered by IED – Istituto Europeo di Design Madrid »
This course is