Why choose PGCTL?
- Competency and practice-driven module
- 60% practical, 40% theory
- Perfect for working adults
- Evening classes are available
- Majority of the classes are done online
- Current works in teaching or training are accepted as a practicum.*
- Employment opportunity by Taylor’s Schools and Taylor’s College.*
- Graduates of this programme will be recognized as Google Certified Educators.
- Benchmarked against International Professional Standards of teaching.
- Facilitated by highly qualified and experienced lecturers.
What will you gain from PCGTL?
- Understand and apply the theories in relation to curriculum, teaching and learning and assessment to a tertiary learning environment.
- Justify the critical roles played by a subject's curriculum, teaching and learning, and assessment principles and practice in promoting, enhancing, sustaining and improving the learning and teaching of a subject according to the domains of learning.
- Apply the skills of problem-solving and critical thinking in relation to the teaching and learning context.
- Express ideas clearly and relate to others in accordance with social context.
- Adapt and meet the demands posed by changing global environment in transforming teaching and learning.
- Opportunity to work or be employed by Taylor’s Schools & Taylor’s College.
- You will have an additional qualification in just under a year.*
- This qualification gives you the chance to have a second career option.
About the School
Taylor’s University is a member of the Taylor’s Education Group, which also comprises Taylor’s College, Garden International School, Australian International School Malaysia, Sri Garden International ... Read More