Postgraduate Certificate in Management
Postgraduate Certificate in Management offers students the most current and relevant topics in business today, delivered by a group of tutors with extensive professional experience in different areas of management. The programme focuses on the importance of management as one of the most critical elements in ensuring business success.
You can pursue your own interests for career and business development by choosing from our growing portfolio of short courses. Your Postgraduate Certificate Programme should incorporate four courses from those listed below.
- Strategic Business Management
- Management and Leadership
- Marketing Strategies and Operations
- Project Management
- International Business
- Accounting for Performance and Control
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 22, 2017