This is the reality of today in business: more competitive markets, business disruption, digital accelerator, permanent change and, above all, two forces that increasingly define society and business: (i) the integration between strategy and execution; (ii) the enhancement of sales work, which is done through digital platforms, namely e-commerce and marketplaces.
The Post-Graduation in Sales Management is primarily a global tool at the service of a differentiating performance. This program highlights a whole set of strategic and operational dimensions that, when put into practice correctly, constitute an adequate support to a response to highly competitive and increasingly demanding markets.
The technical and practical specificities of some critical areas for success in the function can only be apprehended through the experience provided by the active and interactive pedagogical methodologies and practices that are part of this program.
The teaching staff brings together a set of high-level theoretical and practical skills, based on a vast experience of business life and solid academic training, which together allow the optimization of the learning process.
- It deepens the main themes of commercial management, being organized in three main axes: Sales & Marketing Strategy, Sales Design and Sales Performance.
- It provides a global view of sales performance management in order to optimize decision making.
- It allows the development of theoretical and practical skills based on business reality.
- The programmatic contents are based on the strategic and operational dimensions of the area.
- It has a faculty composed of renowned professionals in the field, combining academic excellence with deep knowledge of business reality.
- It enhances the practical applicability of the acquired concepts to the real situations of organizations.
- It allows the development of an exclusive network of contacts.
As Daniel Pink states: “we are all in sales”: that is, the primary role of sales today means that this program is aimed not only at sales professionals but also at all those who work in different organizations, whether directly or directly all have a sales role, in relation to customers, in short, with the profitability of organizations:
Executives who want to acquire, update or deepen knowledge in Sales Management
- Professionals with management responsibilities
- Marketing and Trade Marketing Professionals
- Professionals in contact with the client
- Responsible for the sales process on digital platforms
- Sales Directors, Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Sales Supervisors, and Sales Representatives
- Account managers or category managers
- People wishing to undertake a career retraining
About the School
IPAM is a school that has over 30 years of experience in teaching marketing, having always offered education of excellence in close proximity to companies and the markets. Our teaching model combines ... Read More