Why Should You Learn Portuguese Language?
More than 220 million people speak Portuguese worldwide.
- Portuguese is the 6th language of the world, soon the 2nd of the American hemisphere.
- Portuguese is the 2nd most geographic European language after English.
- More people speak Portuguese than French, German, Italian or Japanese.
- Brazil is one of the leading economies of the world and part of BRICS countries and they speak Portuguese.
- Brazil covers one half of the area of South America; is the 2nd industrial power of the Americas and is the 8th economy of the world.
- The bilateral trade between India and Brazil has crossed US $10 billion mark in 2012 and its growing, means more linguists would be required for the business.
- Portugal was the first European empire after Rome.
- Portuguese is the official language of several new African Republics.
- 1.3 million Americans are native speakers of Portuguese.
- Portugal is the sister language and culture to Spain and France.
- Portuguese is easy to learn for English speakers and for students of Spanish and French.
- Get better job opportunities - There is increasing demand of Portuguese Language Experts in India in various industries like Finance, Accounts, Technology, Technical Support, IT/ITES, Tourism and Education.
Professional Courses in Portuguese Language at LANGÉCOLE
- All batches are 4-6 hours a week. Classes are conducted at our Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai centres during Weekends and Weekdays.
- All classes are dynamic and stimulate the students to communicate in the language they are learning.
- All our lectures are conducted by Native or Bilingual professionals with experience overseas.
Basic (Básico) - A1
In this intensive course the student will learn the Basic Portuguese language with survival language, basic grammar and verbs. The student will be able to communicate in present tense in various common situations and introduce him/herself at the end of this course.
Intermediate (Intermediário) - A2
In this intensive course students will learn new grammar lessons and will improve his/her reading, writing and speaking skills. At the end of the course they will be able to communicate about several topics using improved grammar and pronunciation.
Advanced (Avançado) - B1
The student will read and talk about a wider range of topics and also will learn many idiomatic expressions commonly used in Portuguese speaking countries. They will also learn complex grammar lessons and would be able to communicate in complex sentences at the end of the course.
Expert I (Especialista I) - B2
This course is focused to develop translation and advance level conversational skills in Portuguese. At the end of course, students would be able to start their career as bilingual translator and would be able to translation various texts in English<>Portuguese pair. They would also be able to also communicate fluently with advance level communication skills in Portuguese.
This course is designed according to the level of the students. We offer conversational course time to time for all levels.
Business Portuguese (Português para negócios)
For people who are willing to start their own business in some Portuguese speaking nation or need some basic Portuguese to communicate with their colleagues.
Survival Portuguese(Português para sobrevivência)
For people who need to learn the “survival” Portuguese in a very short period of time.
Celpe-Bras (Portuguese Language Proficiency Certificate)
This course is designed to improve the language skills of each student and prepare them to pass on the Celpe –Bras exam.