The Pizza Chef & Baker course professionally qualifies those who aim to work in the baking industry and in pizza restaurants.
The course is taught by qualified bakers and pizza-makers who are all experts in the field.
The course covers
- Food properties
- Organising the workplace in a pizza restaurant
- The techniques and practice of the pizza restaurant (plated pizzas, those cooked on the peel, and pan pizzas)
- Bread-making techniques
- The management and balancing of pizza ingredients and personalising of recipes
- The use of natural yeast and mother doughs
- Using specific and alternative types of flour
- The bromatology of the basic ingredients used for pizza
- Working as a pizza chef: legal requirements and work safety
- Hygiene practice regulations – HACCP
- Application of skills learnt (internship)
About the School
Our aim is to promote the tradition of Italian food through practical courses which offer a range of job opportunities in the culinary sector.