Our photography elective is an excellent introduction to the exciting world of photography.
Our photography elective is an excellent introduction to the exciting world of photography and is ideal for anyone looking to improve their photography skills. During this practical and fun elective, you will receive 36 hours of teaching. Learn how to use your camera, and take amazing photographs. You will explore new avenues and techniques as you develop your interest and knowledge of photography. The practical assignments that you will complete along the way will form the basis of your mini portfolio should you choose to take your interest further.
- How to bring together the elements of manual mode to create an evocative image: shutter speed, aperture, and image composition
- How to choose the right gear, and develop an efficient workflow
- How to recognize and take advantage of beautiful natural light
- Work on mini projects and developing a mini portfolio
Photography is the perfect introduction for students interested in creative arts, media, and film.
- Understand how to use your digital camera
- How to shoot in manual
- Learn about exposure and why is it important
- Photography composition and techniques
- Make new friends in a fun, friendly and student-centered environment
Our fees are inclusive and cover
- Airport transfers from Edinburgh International Airport
- Participation in 3 Week Exclusive Summer School Program
- Modern, single bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 36 hours of academic tuition
- 36 hours of elective tuition
- All Cultural trips and outdoor activities
- Laundry service
- 24-hour supervision
- 3 meals a day
- Varied and fun evening activity program
- Course materials
- Access to swimming pool, golf course and tennis courts
- Weekend excursions and workshops
- Wifi in rooms
- ISSFT T-Shirt and Weekly Newsletter
- Course certificate and student report
- A UK Summer School experience you will never forget!
About the School
We are passionate about working with young people of different cultures, our goal is to spark their imagination and to inspire them for the future.