Personal Skills Development
- Course Code: LSS104
- Duration: 3 days
- Fee: £1575
- Key dimensions of self-awareness
- The enigma of self-awareness
- Understanding and appreciating individual differences
- Important areas of self-awareness
Managing Stress and Well-Being
- Managing stress and fostering well-being
- Major elements of stress
- Managing stressors
- Eliminating stressors
- Developing resiliency and well-being
- Temporary stress-reduction techniques
Solving Problems Analytically and Creatively
- Problems solving, creativity, and innovation
- Steps in analytical problem solving
- Impediments to creative problem solving
- Multiple approaches to creativity
- Conceptual blocks
- Conceptual blockbusting
- Hints for applying problem-solving techniques
- Fostering creativity in others
- Those who wish to develop their personal skills.
- Staff at all levels of an organization.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Upon completion of this management training workshops, you will be able to:
- Increase personal awareness of your: sensitive line; emotional intelligence; personal values & moral maturity; cognitive style; orientation toward change; and core self-evaluation.
- Eliminate stressors.
- Develop resiliency.
- Cope with stress in the short term.
- Enhance personal well-being.
- Increase proficiency in analytical problem-solving.
- Recognise personal conceptual blocks.
- Enhance creativity by overcoming conceptual blocks.
- Foster innovation among others.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 18 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
See 131 more programs offered by London Business Training & Consulting »
Last updated September 10, 2019
This course is