This is an intense three-day program. Each day will be seven-hours of classroom instruction on the fundamental nature of the federal income tax treatment of partnerships and partners.
At the end of this program, participants should understand the fundamental nature of the federal income tax treatment of partnerships and partners, including an understanding of the tax effects relating to:
- partnership formation,
- day to day operations,
- partnership allocations,
- transactions between partnerships and partners,
- sale of partnership interest,
- distributions to partners,
- liquidation of partnership interest, and
- liquidation of a partnership.
New Dates to be Announced
CPAs, CFOs and Tax Professionals
Managers and Partners
Corporate Attorneys and Auditors
Government & State Taxation Auditors
IRS auditors and Analysts