Partner Search (M&A) in Asia
In this two-day seminar you will work with one of the world's foremost strategic thinkers to learn how to conduct a professional and effective partner search (M&A) in Asia. The course focuses on a structured approach to train you on the various steps from identifying potential targets that fit into your company's portfolio to professionally select key targets (long-list / shortl-ist) in Asia for potential M&A's. It outlines proven target company identification processes, selection criteria and appropriate and successful communication approaches in Asia to enable seminar participants to successfully manage partner search processes in Asia.
Why shall you attend?
Mergers and Acquisitions activity in Asia has run at unprecedented levels over the past years. Moreover, M&A's are a key element of many firms' strategies to maximize value and create sustainable competitive advantage. Yet many acquisitions fail. This two-day seminar trains you on the newest trends in partner search in Asia by equipping you with the right tools to identify the right M&A target enabling your company to save cost and valuable time during the search process and help your company to stay ahead of your competitors in Asia.
Do you want to
- Boost your business through acquiring an interesting local or regional player in Asia?
- Define your optimal M&A portfolio through rigorous market-based analysis?
- Identify the right target companies in Asia that fit into your M&A portfolio?
- Enhance your M&A corporate capabilities by developing a professional and holistic process for acquiring and redeploying resources and capabilities?
- Select the most suitable target companies (short-list) from a multitude of potential target companies (long-list) in Asia by applying hands-on and proven selection parameters?
- Learn how to evaluate your top-listed target companies more in detail and the proper way of approaching them?
See 7 more programs offered by Institute For Asia Strategy And Knowledge (I-ASK) »
This course is