Registration is now open!
The Paris College of Art Summer Program offers an exciting set of courses with a modern edge in the historically and artistically rich city of Paris. In these two-week-long courses, introductory through advanced level students will explore art, design, culture, and language.
An international faculty comprised of professional artists and designers guide you through the colorful streets and neighborhoods of Paris. Through field trips to museums, studios, boutiques, and design organizations, you will take advantage of the abundant resources the city has to offer; Paris will serve as both a subject matter and a source of inspiration. Studio work, lectures, and independent research projects will help you to develop new skills, refine your understanding of art and design, and create portfolio pieces for college or graduate school admissions.
- Graphic Design
- Fine Arts & Illustration
- Interior Design
- Liberal Studies & Art History
- Photography & Film Art
- French Language & Culture
- Art Education
2020 Session Dates
- Session 1: June 15 – June 26, 2020
- Session 1B: June 22 – June 26, 2020
- Session 2: June 29 – July 10, 2020
- Session 3: July 13 – July 24, 2020*
*School closed on July 14 for French National Holiday
Courses can be taken independently or consecutively.
Enrollment is subject to availability.
Areas of Study
Liberal Studies, Art History, Fashion, Interior Design, Fine Arts, Photography, Film.
All courses are two-weeks long*, are taught intensively (five days a week, from 9 am to 5 pm), and only one class may be taken at a time. Some undergraduate and adult level courses will require independent student research and participation in group projects. These challenging assignments will allow students to gain an enhanced personal creative identity.
*with the exception of the 1-week “Back to Foundation: Professional Development for Art Educators” course
- Pre-College: High school students 16+ and students who have not yet completed their first year of university. All students must be at least 16 years old at the start of the program.
- College & Continuing Education: Current college and graduate students, working professionals, adults in other professions with an interest in art, etc. Must be at least 19 years old or have completed at least one year of university at the start of the program.
- Open to All: Open to all students age 16+.
Please note: most courses include a range of age and experience.
Language of Instruction
All courses are taught in English.
The program is for students with a strong interest in art and design, art history, and photography. Classes are intensive and rigorous, and require independent student research and work in project teams in a professional setting. Please check the level and prerequisite section of the syllabus of the course you are interested in before registering.
About the School
Paris College of Art is a dynamic forum for exchanging ideas, methods and professional experience. Our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation and enthusiasm in the pursuit of learning ... Read More