Practical Training Taught by Attorneys and Paralegals
Over 40 YearsObtaining a paralegal certificate from top-tier University of California, Irvine, reflects your commitment to educational excellence and appreciation for academic challenge. Our American Bar Association-approved program gives you knowledge, career preparation, and a prestigious certificate that will differentiate you in the job market.
Who Should Attend
If you are passionate about working with people, have an appreciation for the law, and enjoy the satisfaction of making a real difference in your work, a paralegal career is the perfect choice for you. Those interested in becoming part of a legal services delivery team working under the supervision of attorneys, considering law school, or wanting to take individual courses to brush up on specific skills, should attend.
Occupational summary for paralegals and legal assistants in the United States.
- Jobs: 279,147 (2016)
- Projected Growth: 9% (2017-2027)
- Annual Salary: $38k-$64k (25th-75th Percentile)
- Approximately 300 hours of instruction from practicing attorneys and paralegals from leading law firms, corporations, and nonprofit organizations
- Build a portfolio of work that showcases your capabilities
- Evening option on-campus and online courses available
- Compressed Schedule available (earn your certificate in one quarter)
- Choose individual courses or participate in the complete certificate program
Classes are held at the UCI Campus (Monday – Friday) or online.
Note: At least 15 units must be completed on campus.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 2, 2018