Why choose Photoacademy Berlin for your professional career?
- small classes taught in English with highly motivated teachers and professional photographers
- it is a twelve-month program - a significant amount of time to learn and develop your own style and create your portfolio
- monthly photoshoots for your professional portfolio
- the photography students collaborate with the make-up students
- we provide you with a homepage and business card
- individual support during your program, professional help to plan your career
- you meet a diversity of people from abroad, so networking can begin
- you are studying in Berlin- the most creative city in Europe
The student receives a set course schedule in which the theoretical courses are mapped out. The practical courses are scheduled for the weekends and guided by a practicing photography professor. Also the student receives practical assignments which they work on during the course free time and which then present at the end of the month. During the first semester, students will be made familiar with the basics of photography, an understanding of technical and light aspects, as well as implementing the differing genres of portrait, fashion, commercial photography, photo journalism and documentary. In the second semester students specialize in a particular genre of photography and start to compile their own personal portfolio with assistance from the professors. At this point the aspects of self-marketing, the student’s homepage and the corporate identity will come into place. The future career of each student will be discussed and mapped out with the professors. The program ends with a final presentation in front of a group of practicing media professionals and the presentation of the individual portfolios.
See 1 more programs offered by Photoacademy & Living Faces Berlin »
Last updated January 31, 2019
This course is