The PRINCE2Practitioner is the next level one has to pass to become a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner. The exam is aimed at measuring if an individual is capable of applying PRINCE2 to manage a project in a given environment.
Factors like individual expertise, constraints of the project, the complexity of the project are considered by the Practitioner and manage the project to the success. PRINCE2 Foundation certification is a prerequisite to taking the exam. PRINCE2 Practitioner training is delivered by the trainers having umpteen years of experience working across multi-million dollar tier 1 companies.
Be rest assured to get the best project management training. With PRINCE2 certification mock exams and exam dumps and case studies, your chances of passing the exam alongside gaining a lot of practical exposure are guaranteed. Check out for the combo offer of PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner certification training & exam.
- Multiple choice examination
- Eight questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- 150 minutes (2 hours) duration
- Open book exam (should refer official PRINCE2 manual only)
To appear the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Who Should do PRINCE2 Practitoner Certification Course
Project Managers, PMO staff, Program managers, Project Management team members, Project Board members, Project management consultants, Quality consultants, Portfolio managers etc., are all eligible for the certification training. Not just they are eligible but the industry is expecting professionals with the PRINCE2 certifications to manage projects. This lays additional confidence in the customers that the project is in safe hands.
” GREAT SESSION“
It was a great session and very informative. I really give credits to the trainer because this is a very dry subject but the trainer created interest in us.
Thrimurthy Avinash Vankayala, Associate Analyst, Textron
” TRAINING WAS EXTENT “
Good, able to understand the process areas, techniques to remember
Raveendra Kuma, Tata Consultancy Services