ExcelR provides four days PMP® certification training as part of our Portfolio of Project management courses. PMI PMP® Certification training is delivered by highly experienced and certified trainers who are considered as one of the best trainers in the industry.
We are one of the best PMP® training institutes and our best – in -class training will equip you with a thorough knowledge of Project Management based on PMBOK Guide Fifth edition and help you to get PMP® certified. Along with the four days training we offer you 180-day e-learning access, three sets of 200 simulated PMP® mock examinations, knowledge area wise mock tests, 35 contact hours, free online instructor-led beginner MS Project Professional 2013 training and much more such facilities.
What is PMP®?
PMP® – Project Management Professional is a credential managed by Project Management Institute, USA (PMI). PMP® is a globally recognized certification which demonstrates one’s competency to lead, direct and manage projects across any domain.
PMP® certification helps the individuals to increase the marketability of their profiles to the employers and to stand-out from the crowd and in maximizing the earning potential of the individuals. The training and certification are based on a Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition)
Benefits of PMP® certification:
- Globally recognized certification
- To become a better project manager because the best practices have been included from myriad project managers across the globe
- Increases the success rate of your project as you become more organized
- Minimizing resource utilization and making a project cost effective
- Changes how others look your abilities
- To keep your job promoted or get a new job
- Hike in your current salary (Help you to get ahead)
Who Should do PMP® Certification Training
Any individual who has experience in project management and wants to hone their skills pertaining to project management and grow ahead in their career can pursue this certification
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with a minimum of five years (7,500 hours) of project management and 35 hours of project management education (Or)
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and a minimum three years (4500 hours) of project management experience and 35 hours of project management education.
“EXCELLENT EXAMPLES “
We were trained by Mr.Ram Tavva. The overall experience of the training is too good.
His experience & examples are quite collectible & one can align it with his/her life.We would like to have him as the trainer again.
Partho Biswas, Domain Manager, Capgemini Consulting India Pvt Ltd
“COVERAGE HAS BEEN PRETTY EXHAUSTIVE”
It proved to be a nice session and coverage has been pretty exhaustive. Trainer is quite cooperative and willing to go extra mile to help candidates in explaining concepts and also to guide them to fill up applications.
Vishal Arora, Delivery Manager, Wipro Technologies
About the School
At ExcelR Solutions, we provide best in class training across Agile, Project Management, IT– Service Management & Quality –Assurance –spaces. Our –trainers worked– with world-renowned MNCs and ar ... Read More