TWO YEAR FULL TIME POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT PGDM (FINANCE)PROGRAM
INTAKE: 60 SEATS
- Transform with IFIM’s PGDM (Finance)- Ranked No.1 Finance Program in Bangalore and No.6 All India.
- Source: Analysis of ‘Careers 360’ Survey 2014, ‘NHRDN-People Matters’ Survey 2013 and ‘MBA Universe’ Survey 2014: Ranked No.6 All India and No.1 in Bangalore, amongst Private Business Schools offering PGDM in Finance/related verticals.
- The curriculum has been recognised by the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Institute’s University Recognition Program.
- Curriculum developed concurrently by experts from academia and industry with new age courses like, Financial Modelling, BFSI Operations, Global Securities Markets, Business Analytics, Business Valuations, Micro-finance, etc.
- Delivered by top-notch faculty with proven credentials.
- Experiential learning through: Prabhudas Liladher Finance Lab, Centre for Excellence in Banking, NSE tie-up, IBM Business Analytics Lab.
- Skill based training in areas like Advanced Excel, Technical Analysis, Financial Modelling, Real-Time Trading, Treasury & Forex.
- Supplemented with Foundation Courses, Personality Enhancement Program (PEP) and 4 and a half months Industry Internship Program (IIP).
- Batch size limited to only 60 seats, for personalised attention
- Alumni employed in leading corporates like: GOLDMAN SACHS, E & Y, DELOITTE, DEUTSCHE BANK, PWC, HSBC, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, S&P CAPITAL IQ, BNP PARIBAS, KOTAK SECURITIES, AMERICAN EXPRESS, ING, CAPGEMINI, KPMG, GENPACT, KOPAL AMBA, DELL, HONYEWELL, FEDERAL BANK, JUNIPER, to name a few.
Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
Please note that candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until that time. They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 30 of the admission year. Such candidates are required to provide proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50% latest by September 30 of the admission year.Must have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations, viz., CAT/XAT/ GMAT.
Program Fee: INR 9,50,000 for two years excluding Hostel Fee and Mess Charges (PGDM/PGDM Finance).
About the School
We guide students to engage their inner motivation, independence and self-confidence that will enable them to reach their full potential and, to become competitive from within.