You will be immersed in the world of hospitality from day one of the postgraduate diploma's intensive program, designed for career changers - students who have a degree and/or professional experience in another field, but who need to develop skills to manage hotel, restaurant and hospitality related businesses.
The postgraduate diploma offers an intensive curriculum of hotel management courses and business administration courses for hospitality organizations.
The program includes a 6-month professional internship which allows students to gain expertise from real-life experience.
The postgraduate degree is also available as a Professional Development Diploma for students who have work experience but no previous bachelor degree.
INTAKES: JAN, APRIL, JUL AND OCT
1) Age - Minimum aged 21 years old or above.
2) Education or experience - Applicants must hold an accredited bachelor degree or diploma (preferably in the areas of Tourism, Business Administration, Economics), or at least 3 years of work experience in a related industry. Applications from non-degree candidates with a minimum of 3 years of documented work experience will be evaluated on an individual basis. Non-degree holders will receive a Professional Development Diploma.
3) English Qualifications - If you are not a native English speaker, or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school, please enclose one of the following:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 525 points for the paper based test or 70 on the Internet Based Test (IBT).
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam (FCE): Grade C. Please also send the statement of results with your detailed profile.
- IELTS: Academic Module minimum Overall Band Score of 5.5 and min. 5.0 in each part (listening, reading, writing, speaking).
All English certificates must have been issued in the last 12 months prior to admission.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 19, 2017