Professional – Intensive – Authentic
Licensed by Thai Ministry of Education
STUDY 6 WEEKS OR 6 MONTHS
For those wishing to learn basic culinary skills and the most popular Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Korean dishes.
INTERNSHIPS & GOOD PAYING JOBS AVAILABLE
This intensive 6-week training program is designed to introduce both Thais and international students to basic culinary skills and to teach students the most popular Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Korean dishes. This course is taught primarily in English. After graduation, students can elect to work as interns at a resort/hotel for up to 4.5 months. This is a paid internship. Internships are not mandatory. Job placement assistance is provided free of charge for students successfully completing this course. Classes are small, and lots of personal attention is available.
CULINARY TRAINING METHODOLOGY
Training is done as follows for all 6 weeks:
1. Knife skills training every Monday morning and then cooking at the stations rest of the day.
2. Intensive culinary training Monday PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
3. Friday--morning classroom training in food safety, personal hygiene, food costing, ingredients measurements, menu planning, ingredients and kitchen equipment.
4. Testing on Friday afternoon cooking some of the dishes previously covered during the week.
CULINARY TRAINING (6 weeks)– METHODOLOGY
(A) Demonstration of each dish by instructors
(B) Practical application-- students duplicate following recipes each dish demonstrated by instructor
PAN-ASIAN CULINARY TRAINING COURSE
- Classroom–6 weeks of training (30 days, Monday-Friday)
- 240 hours cooking and in the classroom
- Internship–up to 4.5 months of paid internship at Thai hotels/resorts
- All students--65,000* (Thai Baht)
*Includes 2 uniform sets & a set of cutlery knives
- With private accommodations--75,000 Thai Baht
Length: 6 weeks (Monday-Friday for 30 days)
Internship: No charge for this program and this is elective, not mandatory. Can be up to 4.5 months, with pay, at a Thai hotel or resort.
Start Date: Every Monday
- Thai (2 weeks)
- Chinese (1 week)
- Japanese (1 week)
- Korean (1 week)
- Vietnamese (1 week)
Instruction: In English (except for Thai students)
- Recipes in English for all dishes, dips, pastes, sauces prepared
- Lecture material in English
Class Size: Limited to 10
Graduation: Diploma and Ministry of Education certificate awarded upon satisfactory attendance, participation, and test scores
Deposit: 25% required to hold a seat
Letters of Acceptance: Provided for international students upon receipt of funds
METHOD OF DEPOSIT PAYMENT:
Paid by Paypal, any major credit card, bank wire transfer, cash, or by ATM transfer (if within Thailand). Remaining tuition, not paid as a deposit, is due the first day of the class paid in cash (THB) or by credit card (+3%).
INTERNSHIPS & EDUCATION VISA:
Receive a 6 month Education Visa; study for 6 weeks at the fryers, then work as an intern at a Thai hotel, resort, or restaurant. Pay is usually low but usually accommodations and eats are free. For those who do a good job, employment opportunities are usually available. Up to 4.5 months of paid on-the-job training.
We are in constant contact with employers seeking entry-level pan-Asian cooks. Some represent cruise ships while others work with resorts and restaurants in Thailand. We assist our students in obtaining interviews. There is no charge for this service.
About the School
Professional chef and vocational training culinary school in Bangkok, licensed by Thai Ministry of Education. Offering accredited professional culinary courses in English. Come join us in Bangkok, t ... Read More