Our San Diego English language school is located in the lively Gaslamp Quarter of this exciting cosmopolitan city. With beautiful beaches, world-famous attractions and a sunny climate all year round, San Diego is the perfect choice for students who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle.
- 12 – 17 years
- 20 English lessons per week
- Full San Diego experience.
- Explore Coronado Island, USS Midway and Balboa Park.
- Visit San Diego Zoo and Sea World.
About the programme
- 20 x 50-minute (16.6 hours) lessons of General English per week.
- English levels: Elementary – Advanced (the programme can be adjusted to lower English levels).
- Full activity programme.
Oxford International Junior Programmes understands that occasionally slightly young/older siblings or friends may wish to come in a group. Oxford International Junior Programmes reserves the right to accept students who are slightly younger or older than the advertised minimum/maximum age. These exceptional requestions must be approved by our admissions team in advance. Appropriate welfare and safety provisions will apply.
Oxford International San Diego
- Academic: Bright classrooms located in downtown San Diego.
- Homestay: Qualified and welcoming families provide students with double rooms, a place to study and the experience of living with a North American family. Single room accommodation can be arranged on request as per the availability.
About the School
Oxford International Junior Programmes is part of the Oxford International Education Group. Oxford International was founded in 1991 as ISIS Education and Travel by David Brown and Robert Darell.