- Period: January and July
- Course load: Full day classes and activities for 3 weeks - 80h in classroom and 8 hours of extra activities and 12 hours option visit.
- Faculty: Specialist professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience
- Dynamics of the class: theoretical classes, cases discussions and practical activities
- Students’ profile: Undergraduates interested in Administration
- Additional activities: Visit to the World Trade Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, or the Fashion District of Milan, Italy.
- Number of students in class: from 15 to 30
- Investment: € 5.100 + enrollment fee € 60 – check scholarship programs
- Payment conditions: up to 10 installments
- Enrollment period: upon request
Objectives of the program
Deepen knowledge of Logistics, Operations and quality control using, as a reference the concept of lean manufacturing (Toyotism) applied to factories and services.
1st week: Logistics and operation of Global
Foundations of logistics and operation for Global businesses; How to leverage competitive advantage based upon excellence in LOP. Company Visits and Project work.
2nd week: Lean goals and strategies
Toyota’s lessons for today’s companies; linking corporative strategies to lean management. Company Visits and Project work.
3rd week: Lean management for industries and services
Broadening the concept of lean management: service sector and lead management concepts and practices. Company Visits and Project Word. Graduation Ceremony.
- Subject to change according to the coordination.
Previous readings: Students will receive a set of articles to read, with six months in advance, allowing the best preparation for classes.
Program taught in: