The Digital Marketing & Communications certificate program provides training for job opportunities in the marketing, communications, and product management fields. Combining skills in research, writing, design, and analytics, professionals in this industry help drive business decisions and lead strategic marketing planning.
The driving forces of job growth in the digital marketing field are the waves of technological advancements in personal and mobile computing. Further development in the areas of artificial intelligence and augmented/virtual reality will create new opportunities for businesses to connect with customers and influence behavior. This program will provide students with the managerial and organizational skills to refine key messaging and position brands and products for optimum success now and in the future.
Who Should Attend
- This certificate program is designed for marketing, communication, and product management professionals who would like to positively influence business strategy and create relevant marketing and communications plans for their organizations. The curriculum is also suited for students aspiring to enter this growing field and offers a foundational overview of how to launch and manage digital marketing campaigns on a number of platforms.
Occupational summary for market research analysts and marketing specialists in the United States.
- Jobs: 566,480 (2016)
- Projected Growth: 18.60% (2017-2027)
- Annual Salary: $46k-$89k (25th-75th Percentile)
- Learn to manage integrated marketing & communications strategies for achieving organizational goals and objectives
- Analyze digital marketing channels and tactics for various business models
- Develop a product management plan for bringing a new product or service to market
- Apply quantitative data analytics to goal setting and forecasting
- Identify the power of differentiation in brand management
- Marketing Research & Strategy Planning (3 units)
- Dynamic Product Management (3 units)
- Integrated Marketing Communications (3 units)
Elective Courses (Choose one)
- Marketing Performance Optimization (3 units)
- Digital Marketing Tactics & Trends (3 units)
See 26 more programs offered by University of California, Irvine - Division of Continuing Education »
Last updated February 28, 2019
This course is
3 - 12 hours