Executives and managers gain an overview of 13 key dimensions of employee job satisfaction and organizational effectiveness.
This tool measures employee job satisfaction and organizational effectiveness ... the candid feedback you need to build a committed, dedicated workplace. Because it yields data you can act upon, the Campbell Survey is an excellent starting point for organizations.
Prior to a training session, all employees complete the 30-minute Campbell Organizational Survey. This data collection is followed by a 1-day senior management debriefing and planning session.
This survey will help you:
- gain a broad view of the organizational culture
- find out employee views on company leadership and management
- gather opinions on pay, benefits, working conditions, stress levels and job security
- set action plans for addressing needed changes
- establish a benchmark for monitoring trends and attitudes
- focus on attitudes that can increase job satisfaction and growth
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 26, 2018