Small to mid-size independent petroleum producers or mega oil and gas corporations- they all need to understand the bottom line tax implications of exploration and drilling projects. This intense, two-day course is ideal for fiscal analysts, accountants, finance directors, attorneys, tax professionals and even investors. Participants learn practical solutions to complicated oil and gas tax issues and strategies for dealing more effectively with the various operating entities.
The curriculum includes study of tax-related topics, including:
- Property Acquisitions
- Search for Oil and Gas - Geological and Geophysical Costs
- Development of Oil and Gas Properties
- Depletion of Oil and Gas Properties
- Deal Structuring and Conveyances of Oil and Gas Properties
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures