This comprehensive program - Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant Diploma,prepares graduates to take key administrative roles in this exciting and booming industry. This is accomplished through a combination of instructor-lead classes in a traditional classroom environment, including projects, exams and an on-the job practicum experience! Graduates of this program will have a competitive advantage in gaining employment in this rewarding field.
This program provides the essential skills needed to excel in this high growth field including: office administration and organizational skills, computer skills, and business communication. With a focus on developing knowledge specific to this industry, students gain an in-depth understanding of the
industry, its unique terminology and day-to-day practices.
Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant
Students must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Alberta high school diploma, verified by transcript, with
50% or better in Grade 12 English and a Grade 12 Mathematics, or non-Alberta equivalent.
- Successful completion of the General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.) with a standard score of 450 or better in English and Mathematics.
Students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
· Out of school for two years;
· Be at least 18 years of age prior to admission;
· Applicants must successfully pass the Reeves College Admissions Test;
· Thirty-three credits towards an Alberta high school diploma, verified by transcript, with 50% or better in Grade 10 English and in Grade 10 Mathematics, or non-Alberta equivalent.
Saskatchewan Mature Admission
· Students must have at least 8 credits towards a high school diploma with a 50% or better in Grade10 Math and Grade 10 English.
Certification Received - Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant Diploma
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 15, 2017