Occupational Therapy Associate Degree
- ENG-102 Composition & Speech I
- MAT-121 College Algebra*
- CHM-153 College Chemistry I AND
- 153L College Chemistry Lab
- BIO-202 Biology I AND
- 202L Biology I Lab
- SDV-199 College Essentials
- ENG-103 Composition & Speech II
- PSY-111 Intro to Psychology
- CHM-163 College Chemistry I AND
- 163L College Chemistry Lab
- BIO-203 Biology I AND
- 203L Biology I Lab
- BIO-206 Anatomy & Physiology I AND
- 206L A & P I Lab
- PSY-121 Developmental Psychology
- BCA-101 Intro to Computers
- HSC-120 Medical Terminology I
- Humanities elective (Art or music, applied course)
- BIO-207 Anatomy & Physiology II AND
- 207L A & P II Lab
- MAT-156 Intro to Statistics
- PHI-105 Intro to Ethics
- PSY-241 Abnormal Psychology
- Humanities Elective
*Appropriate math level needed before enrolling in any math class. See NIACC catalog for course placement information.
Recommended Electives: ANT-105 Cultural Anthropology; SOC-110 Intro to Sociology; PHY-106 Survey of Physics
Note: Please check with transfer institution for their specific requirements and check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for further transfer planning.
- Sample schedule meets AA & AS degree requirements at NIACC.
- Check with transfer institution for Foreign Language & Diversity Requirements.
- Suggested schedule dependent on entry level of student.
- Students are responsible for maintaining direct contact with specific professional schools for current prerequisite guidelines and admission criteria.
About the School
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) is a nationally-ranked, two-year institution located in North Central Iowa that serves students of all ages and abilities. Starting in 1918 as Mason City Juni ... Read More