The Network Administrator Diploma program is suitable to those who are seeking to gain knowledge on how to plan, implement, administer, support and secure computer networks. The Network Administrator course is a registered and approved diploma program. The course takes 26 weeks full-time to complete. Part-time option is also available.
- Introduction to Unix/Linux
- Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows XP
- Managing and Maintaining Microsoft Windows Server Environment
- Implementing, Managing and Maintaining Microsoft Windows Server Network Infrastructure
Our Graduates Find Employment As
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- Technical Support Specialists
- Network Security Specialists and more
Applicants must have a Canadian high school diploma of grade 12 or equivalent, or apply as mature students (18 years of age or older) AND pass the Scholastic Entrance Exam administered by IBT College. An assessment interview is also required for some of the courses prior to being accepted into the chosen course.
IBT College offers flexible monthly payment plans with no interest. Students may apply for a student line of credit through major financial institutions or through contacting IBT College's representative at selected financial institutions. IBT College also accepts HRSDC (EI) and Social Assistance recipients.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 24, 2018