Negotiation and Decision-Making Strategies teaches you how to get the most out of your negotiations while creating a winning proposition for both sides. The program takes you through each element of a negotiation applying a framework of strategies based on psychological research.
You will learn methods for successful conflict resolution and examine the impact of cultural differences on the negotiation process. As you participate with peers in a series of increasingly difficult, real world negotiation simulations, you'll benefit from constant feedback and refinement of new
Who should attend?
This program is appropriate for executives at all levels, who are seeking to enhance their negotiation capabilities
• Discover the four different communication styles and how they effect negotiations
• Learn how to avoid common decision traps
• Understand the effects of making decisions in a group
• Determine when to walk away from a negotiation
• Improve your ability to negotiate across cultures
• Strengthen your ability to resolve conflicts and manage your emotions during a negotiation
This program is appropriate for executives at all levels, who are seeking to enhance their negotiation capabilities.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 18, 2018