Interactive media are part of our daily lives and spread at great speed. Through this degree, you gain the essential knowledge of advanced digital technologies and will study computer graphics tools and web environment. The goal is to get a solid practice and skills needed to succeed in this growing industry. Create experiences and uses new users through websites, applications or interfaces; invent new forms of interaction and immersive interfaces lse main objectives of this training.
- Format: mix learning
- Workshops attendance-4
- Admission: pot, line maintenance and work record
- Tentative duration: 24 months
- Registration: at any time of the year
- Internship: mission company 3 to 6 months in France or abroad (not compulsory)
Training delivers Higher National Diploma (HND) in Interactive & Web DesignBritish state diploma level III (Bac +2) and 120 ECTS credits*, With an academic and professional recognition internationally.
* European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System credits.
People with a keen interest in the web world, the tools of mobility and multimedia in general, impassioned by new digital technologies, who want to start a career in interactive and web design, improve, or update their skills in this sector.
What you will learn
Through this online program, according to your specialized units, you will learn to:
- Produce visually attractive immersive solutions that will captivate the audience and the imagination of customers.
- Analyze the content, look and ergonomic interactive graphics solution most suitable for webdesign.
- Analyze the ergonomics of the "apps" and create the design and the visual world.
- Cross your skills with the game design (gamification interfaces), and address issues of online games or board games in the digital objects.
- Understand the interactive videos and narrative construction.
- You initiate prototyping applications and interfaces.
- Design interactive point of sale, and interactions of touch products.
- Understanding Kinesiology art and man-machine interaction (human-computer interaction)
- Use methods and project design and principles of conduct in its entirety.
- Gain a comprehensive approach by working on real cases of corporate projects, from brief to final production.
- Guide your future professional practice by choosing specialization units.
- Design a comprehensive personal project web and interactive design, you will present in a professional and international jury as a graduation project.
professional opportunities and opportunities
Areas of application : Web design, application and game products, digital-centric services users, digital service design, interface design, interaction design, mobility and augmented reality, information systems and data center, web and mobile applications, interactive terminals, interconnected and intelligent objects and furniture.
Or : Design agency, advertising agency and digital communication, advertising agencies and creation, industry (connected objects), communication services and digital businesses or local authorities, or independent.
Features : Web designer, web designer, web host, interactive designer, UX Designer (User Experience Design), digital designer, motion designer, digital designer, multimedia communication designer, designer hypermedia, digital publishing assistant.
Further education towards a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in interaction design, UX / UI design, or visual communication for example.
This program HND in Interactive & Web Design is distributed over 16 teaching units. It was specifically designed to meet the needs of those who have limited time availability and lack of specific skills.
It is achievable over a period of 24 monthsAccording to the pace of work of each (can stretch up to 36 months). An average of 10-15 h working week is recommended (including staff and guided course work). In total, it represents about 960 hours of guided learning and 1,440 hours of personal work.
Details - Sessions 1-4
First Year / 52.5 ECTS
Required units / Section 1/3 units - 22.5 ECTS
- 1 / Project Communication
- 2 / Concepts and Ideas
- 3 / Art History and Critical Studies
Required units / Section 2/4 units - 30 ECTS
- 63 / Interactive Media and prototyping
- 65 / Animation and Interactivity
- 72 / Programming
- 84 / Computer Graphics and Applications
Details - Sessions 5-8
Second year / 70 ECTS
Required units / Section 1/2 units - 17.5 ECTS
- 4 / Professional Practice
- 5 / Diploma Project
Required units / Section 2/7 units - 52.5 ECTS
- 70 / Interface Design
- 15 / Stage
- 23 / Semiotics
- 64 / interactive Webdesign
- 79 / Marketing interactive media
- 75 / Webdesign - Creation and Management
- 111 / Computer graphics - creation and development
During your course
- 1 2 Workshops-face
- 1 2 Design Challenges (optional)
- 1 Masterclass Online
It is possible to add additional units and workshops optionally.
Included software and Turoriels
The program includes professional tutorials among the most efficient on the market.
The software required for your program and specialization of units you choose are a student full version Cloud or download.
- Computer with 64-bit processor, 3 GHz or Mac with Boot Camp V2.0 or higher.
- Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
- Minimum RAM 4GB RAM (8GB recommended) and 1TB hard drive
- Graphics card compatible with AutoCAD and 3D Studio Max ®
- Broadband internet access and webcam
- screen resolution of at least 1080 x 900 (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- Sound card, headphones and microphone
- Flatbed (scanner)
- Digital Camera (Smartphone or multimedia)
- Basic tools and accessories for drawing (details provided).