All communication, now 360, uses the image 2d / 3d. Not an advertisement on television or on the Internet that is not accompanied by special effects, animated graphics in 3D.
This new profession of expert designers digital tools provides opportunities with great potential in the fields of industrial design and architecture and interior design. The design of objects or vehicles, and architectural design using these creations made and put into 3d scene to prototype their concept or express innovation and potential of their product by presenting it from different angles, so sublime realistic detail, its contents, and the effects of light.
Strong demand is exercised today on these skills in still or moving digital modeling, which extends to the international market by many companies who have a vital need to use these new technologies to their communication or of their innovations.
- Format: mix learning
- Workshops attendance-4
- Admission: pot, line maintenance and work record
- Tentative duration: 24 months
- Registration: at any time of the year
- Internship: mission company 3 to 6 months in France or abroad (not compulsory)
Training delivers Higher National Diploma (HND) in Design & 3d digitalBritish state diploma level III (Bac +2) and 120 ECTS credits*, With an academic and professional recognition internationally.
* European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System credits.
People with a keen interest in new digital visual communication technologies, especially the new digital images and computer tools to design them, who have imagination, aesthetic sense, an ability to think "spatially" and want to start a career in 3D / digital design, improve, or update their skills in this area.
What you will learn
Through this online program, according to your specialized units, you will learn to:
- Develop your creativity and digital culture & 3D digital design.
- To learn the basics of drawing and digital modeling.
- Master the main techniques and software tools allowing you to perform your first projects and made in digital / 3D design, with proper lighting.
- Using advanced modeling and 3D rendering.
- Develop an interdisciplinary approach to the 3D image advertising design, product design, transportation design, luxury, interior design, art.
- Present your projects to your clients professionally.
- Use the methods and principles of design and project management.
- Gain a comprehensive approach by working on real cases of corporate projects, from brief to final production.
- Guide your future professional practice by choosing specialization units.
- Designing a thorough personal project in 3D / digital design, you will present in a professional and international jury as a graduation project.
professional opportunities and opportunities
Areas of application Advertising communication, industrial simulation, luxury goods prototype animation (watches, jewelery), vehicles (cars, planes, ships), serious games, virtual reality simulation and augmented, interior visualization, furniture design, product design, manufacture (theater, television, film, digital).
Or : Architectural firms, interior design agencies, design agencies, industrial (automotive, aerospace and marine products), retail, luxury industries, sports, development studios, film industry, advertising agencies and advertising industries luxury.
Features : 3d designer, digital designer, digital modeller, render-lighting designer, model maker 3d map sketch designer, matte painter, 2d / 3d advertising, lead 3d, 3d computer graphics.
Further education towards a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in France or abroad, animation game, graphic design, motion design or interactive design, for example.
This program HND 3D Design & digital is distributed over 16 teaching units. It was specifically designed to meet the needs of those who have limited time availability and lack of specific skills.
It is achievable over a period of 24 monthsAccording to the pace of work of each (can stretch up to 36 months). An average of 10-15 h working week is recommended (including staff and guided course work). In total, it represents about 960 hours of guided learning and 1,440 hours of personal work.
Details - Sessions 1-4
First year / 60 ECTS
Required units / 3 units / Section 1 to 22.5 ECTS
- 1 / Project Communication
- 2 / Concepts and Ideas
- 3 / Art History and Critical Studies
Units Specialty / Section 2/5 units to choose from - 37.5 ECTS
- 84 / Computer Graphics and Applications
- 65 / Animation and Interactivity
- 86 / Digital Media
- 87 / 3D Animated Products
- 130 / Design and Technical
Details - Sessions 5-8
Second Year / 62.5 ECTS
Required units / Section 1/2 units - 17.5 ECTS
- 4 / Professional Practice
- 5 / Diploma Project
Required units / Section 2/5 units - 45 ECTS
- 15 / Stage
- 16 / Employability
- 23 / Semiotics
- 69 / 3D Modelling and Animation
- 89 / 3D view
- 111 / Computer graphics - creation and development
During your course
- 1 2 Workshops-face
- 1 2 Design Challenges (optional)
- 1 Masterclass Online
It is possible to add additional units and workshops optionally.
Included software and Turoriels
The program includes professional tutorials among the most efficient on the market.
According to specialized units, software used: Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Premiere Pro, Flash, After Effects, Cinema 4D, ZBrush, mental ray, Maya, Motion, 3ds Max (not exhaustive).
The software required for your program and specialization of units you choose are a student full version Cloud or download.
- Computer with 64-bit processor, 3 GHz or Mac with Boot Camp V2.0 or higher.
- Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
- Minimum RAM 4GB RAM (8GB recommended) and 1TB hard drive
- Graphics card compatible with AutoCAD and 3D Studio Max ®
- Broadband internet access and webcam
- screen resolution of at least 1080 x 900 (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- Sound card, headphones and microphone
- Flatbed (scanner)
- Digital Camera (Smartphone or multimedia)
- Basic tools and accessories for drawing (details provided)