This artistic preparation aims to enable you to develop your creativity and a fundamental artistic culture, which will revolve around the other subjects you have chosen among the National Diploma of specialized units in Art and Design. A variety of artistic studies with a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach, as so many discoveries to develop your curiosity and reflection, and direct you and towards the axis of expertise for you.
- Format: mix learning
- Workshops attendance-2
- Admission: pot, line maintenance and work record
- Tentative duration: 12 months
- Registration: at any time of the year
- Internship: mission company 3 to 6 months in France or abroad (not compulsory)
Training delivers National Diploma (ND) in Art and DesignBritish state diploma level IV (equivalent professional Bac) and 60 credits *, With an academic recognition internationally.
Its wide range of specialized units allows you to compose the program that matches your preferences and to your project:
- Academic disciplines: observational drawing, live model, outdoor sketching, painting, sculpture-volume ...
- Digital practices: Web design, photo, game, animation, 3D ...
- Other forms of artistic expression: collective art, urban art ...
* European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System credits.
People with a keen interest in the design professions, a taste for aesthetics, creative energy, curiosity about the world around them. These people want to be stimulated, develop their creative personality, channel their desire to create, and gradually confirm them towards an HND diploma program in one of the design professions, without making a final choice from the outset.
What you will learn
Through this online program, according to your specialized units, you will learn to:
- Addressing a wide range of techniques and artistic practices.
- Master basic drawing and graphics (drawing, color, design, technical analysis).
- Using traditional techniques (perspective, volume, anatomy, composition, coloring, styling) and digital (computer graphics, web design).
- Discover specific techniques (photography, typography, graphic design, digital design, video games, fashion design, interactive design and web design, digital storytelling ...).
- Develop your creativity and skills to integrate a design of HND programs, regardless of your profile.
- You say individually develop a personal project, and be a first quality arts folder.
professional opportunities and opportunities
Further study on a degree program HND (Higher National Diploma) in interior design, graphic design, interactive design & web design 3D & d digital, fashion & textile design, game design, game animation.
ND program in Art and Design is distributed over 11 teaching units. It was specifically designed to meet the needs of those who have limited time availability and lack of specific skills.
It is achievable over a period of 12 months, according to the pace of work of each (can stretch up to 24 months). An average of 10-15 h working week is recommended (including staff and guided course work). In total, it represents about 440 hours of guided learning and 660 hours of personal work.
Details - Sessions 1-4
Required units / Section 1/5 units - 25 ECTS
- 1 / visual data in art and design
- 2 / Materials, techniques and creative process
- 3 / Concepts and Ideas
- 4 / Communicating through design
- 5 / Contextual Influences in art and design
Required units / Section 2/2 units - 10 ECTS
- 10 / artistic record - Book
- 75 / Observational drawing
Units Specialty / 5 units to choose from - 25 ECTS
- 27 / Capture images and digital publishing
- 38 / Creating composite pictures
- 40 / Typography and Layout
- 45 / graphics Creations
- 46 / Storytelling digital
- 53 / 2D Animation
- 48 / Illustration
- 72 / Game concept art
- 1 2 Workshops-face
It is possible to add additional units and workshops optionally.
Included software and Turoriels
The program includes professional tutorials among the most efficient on the market.
According to specialized units, software used: Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Premiere Pro, 3ds Max, After Effects, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Flash, ZBrush, Maya (not exhaustive).
The software required for your program and specialization of units you choose are a student full version Cloud or download.
- Computer with 64-bit processor, 3 GHz or Mac with Boot Camp V2.0 or higher.
- Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
- Minimum RAM 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Graphics card compatible with AutoCAD and 3D Studio Max ®
- Broadband internet access and webcam
- screen resolution of at least 1080 x 900 (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- Sound card, headphones and microphone
- Flatbed (scanner)
- Digital Camera (Smartphone or multimedia)
- Basic tools and accessories for drawing (details provided in the course).