This qualification will equip you with the required skills to manage and lead others in health and social care and children and young people’s services.
- Safeguarding and protection
- Supporting development and partnership working
- Managing care services
- Complying with quality systems and continuously improving quality
- Contributing to broader activities such as change programs and recruitment
- Promoting and developing best practice
- Developing and carrying out policy
- Care management.
- Minimum 19 years old
- Level 3 qualification or above in a related area.
Learners receive a Level 5 diploma certificate awarded by CACHE, UK.
Al Taawun Branch
- II Floor, USA RTC Building, Al Taawun, Sharjah
Bur Dubai Branch
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery Karama, Bur Dubai, Bur Dubai, Dubai
- Al Tawam Street, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi
Al Mushrif Branch
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery, Al Mushrif, Abu Dhabi
About the Institute
Taito Education is a UK-based company that caters to the need for the K-12 education sector across the world. It provides high-quality learning and teaching experience to all. It works closely with schools, government, early years settings, and other education centers to help them achieve the desired educational goals.
Taito Education is committed to improving the experience and ability of both the students and the teachers who conduct the training. It provides accredited qualifications by being in partnership with various awarding organizations from Finland and UK.
About the School
Exeed School of Business and Finance is an institution of higher learning based out of UAE, to bring in the quality education of American institutes of higher learning and British Institutes of higher ... Read More