The objective is the joint development of Multi-user 3D games.
- Duration: full-time, 9:00 to 14:30
- Type: Workshop
- Degree: Certificate MD.H
- Release dates: 07.11.2016 - 07.22.2016 (Dusseldorf) | 08.29.2016 - 09.09.2016 (Munich) | 08/01/2016 - 08/05/2016 (Berlin)
- Locations: Munich, Dusseldorf, Berlin
Addressed are young people with Interest in the design and development of computer games. Good is this camp for high school students / inside of classes 11 - 13, junior high school student / inside the class 10 and those who have already been started to study and want to reorient.
The Media Camp Games offers an insight into the complex working cycles in the development of computer games.
In a relaxed atmosphere you learn about typical Tools know how they come into professional productions used. Especially for later bachelor or master study Game Design offers Taster optimal decision Support, Making in the seminar rooms of Media Design School Acquaintance with
- a professional 3D game engine for programming interactive 3D visual worlds
- 3D Studio Max for design, modeling and animation
- Photoshop for designing surfaces
- History of computer games
- Introduction to the design, storyboarding and planning of a computer game
- Introduction to 3D computer graphics, design and modeling in 3D
- Introduction to 3D animation techniques
- Creating textures for 2D objects using the 2D computer graphics
- First steps in programming