Control over these factors is crucial in order to be able to implement in a secure and coherent manner everything we have discussed and planned for our business. This is a sector in a state of constant change, where competition is fierce and where one must respond to customer expectations. As a result, novelty and trends must be tools that help us improve and manage our business on its path to success.
1. To acquire the knowledge and techniques in restaurant management and analyze its particular features in its different fields.
2. Learn about the methodology for the optimal organization of economic, technical and human resources.
3. Analyse the offer and methodology for setting prices.
4. Learn about the offer, trends and new formats and proposals in the restaurant business.
5. Develop abilities for the management and handling of work teams, in particular in a restaurant.
6. Learn about real experiences of professionals in restaurant management.
7. Visualise the aptitudes that a leader must have, and how to maintain them in the long-term.
8. Learn about current offline and online promotion and sales techniques.
At whom it is aimed
At individuals who want to run a restaurant.
Chefs who want to go a step further and have their own restaurant.
At entrepreneurs in the catering sector.
Requisites for admission
Pass the pre-admission interview.
1. Complete the admission form and submit documentation.
This process is completed online using this link.
2. Admission test and level of Spanish language proficiency.
Even though we will provide you with the simultaneous translation pilot system, some knowledge of Spanish would be useful. The admission test will give is an indication of your level and of your personality traits, willingness to work and creativity.
3. Interview with the program coordinator.
You will have a telematic interview with the program coordinator, who will assess your compatibility with the group and your contribution to the same.
4. Admissions Committee.
Your application will be sent to the Admissions Committee, which will make the final decision based on information received during the process.
5. Approval and reservation.
If the opinion is positive, you will be able to enroll by paying for a place booking. Welcome to CIB!