A Degree in Marketing (1st Cycle) ensures training based on management with a strong specialization in Marketing, able to meet the requirements of competitive markets. It aims to prepare qualified professionals who are able to meet the needs of management and marketing of the business in the areas of services or industry. Thus, the course is developed from the perspective of providing students the practice applied founded on a current theoretical, not forgetting the connection between academic concepts and the needs of the business community. also bet is on innovative courses with current topics on new technologies for marketing.
Thus, the main objectives are:
- To provide students the fundamentals and a current management vision, a multidisciplinary knowledge and deep expertise in the relevant areas of marketing;
- Provide future graduates an operational overview of the various valences of Marketing, the ability to develop market analysis tools, to promote the dissemination and approach to different markets - national and international - always a perspective of creating value for the customer and a continuous improvement of organizational efficiency;
- Instilling in students a critical opinion, initiative and teamwork, management and analysis tools able to develop the implementation of cost-effective and creative solutions;
- Allow the possibility that students complement their curriculum with international teaching experience under the various international partnerships of Erasmus mobility;
- Provide an experience in the labor market under a traineeship that will allow the practical application of the concepts taught.
- Marketing Days ISCAP;
- Conferences, seminars and workshops;
- Program of internships.
A Degree in Marketing ISCAP has registered over its operation a strong host in the labor market. Licensed in Marketing from ISCAP will be able to perform functions in the following areas: marketing management, product management, brand management, operational management, customer management, sales management, event management and communication, media planning and market research .
These skills allow the performance of director positions in the area of marketing management or sales; product manager, brand, marketing communication or trade-marketing; Market research engineer and marketing consultant.
It should be noted that graduates in Marketing from ISCAP have followed career paths of excellence in various organizations, such as Cisco Systems UK, National Gallery UK, Edigma, Sonae, Ad Click, Bazooka, Banif, Porto Editora, Unicer, Volvo, Nissan , CTT, CP, CIN, University of Porto, Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, Sogrape, OLX, Parfois, QSP, Yves Rocher, Philips (Spain), Nestle, Headdress, BPI, Millennium BCP, among others.
Day (9205) and Post-employment (8005)
About the School
O ISCAP é uma escola de ensino superior politécnico que tem por missão específica a formação, a investigação, a criação e difusão da cultura e do saber e a prestação de serviços na área das ciências e ... Read More