The University of Vic – Central University of Catalonia offers a two-week summer program on Marketing & Business 4.0 in Barcelona. The program focuses on the following: Evolution of strategic marketing from the beginning right through to latest trends; learning how to build experiences that link with the consumer emotions through real case studies and projects; and interpreting large amounts of data for the introduction of new upcoming products.
Our program is addressed to undergraduate students from Business, Management, Marketing and Advertising fields of study, even though other related backgrounds might be considered.
Furthermore, students should have a good command of English at the bachelor´s and master´s levels.
2 weeks (6 ECTS, 3 USC)
- Program dates: 6-18 July 202
- Accommodation dates: 5-18 July 2020 (13 nights)
|2 weeks||Fee||U. Partner discount||What's included?|
|Accommodation and Breakfast||2.385€||10% 2.147€||tuition, accommodation*, breakfast, airport meet and greet**, welcome dinner, cultural program|
|Half Board||2.620€||10% 2.358€||tuition, accommodation*, breakfast, dinner, airport meet and greet**, welcome dinner, cultural program|
*Accommodation: shared double room
For individual room: an extra fee of 325 €
**Meet and greet at Barcelona-El Prat Airport (5th July 2020)
Headway / Unsplash
Credits: 6 ECTS, 3 USC
The program is divided into four parts:
- Module 1: Evolution to Marketing 4.0
- Module 2: Sensitive Marketing
- Module 3: Experiential Marketing
- Module 4: Big Data applied to Product Launching
This program has been developed together with executive managers from multinational leading companies and responds to the current demand of the labor market. Upon completion of the program, you will have obtained a clear competitive advantage. Therefore, giving you the ability to apply your knowledge with immediate effect.
Faculty with industry experience
You will have the opportunity to learn not only from professors but also from business leaders and professionals with expert analysis within their respective fields.
The program is divided into modules, company visits, group works and case studies. Our coaching methodology is based on real case studies. This is to enable you to study with detail in order to enhance and develop your skills. Modules and projects within will run in small-sized groups.
To get a deeper and further understanding of different working strategies, you will get the chance to visit four different companies. Whilst exploring the companies, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and talk to managers/professionals directly in person.
6 ECTS/ 3 USC
After successful completion of the Summer Program, you will receive a certificate and credits which can be further transferred to higher educational institutes and business schools.
Alongside the academic side of the program, we also offer free time so that you get the chance to explore the wonders of the great Barcelona city and its surroundings. This will include city tours and a cultural program free of charge.
You will be provided with shared double rooms. For individual double rooms, there is an extra fee.
- Gothic Quarter (Barcelona city)
- FC Barcelona Museum and Stadium
- Sagrada Familia
- Girona city
- Costa Brava (Meals not included)
Annie Spratt / Unsplash
General admission requirements
For acceptance on a Study Abroad program you need to:
- Be currently enrolled at a higher educational institution
- Have sufficient ability in the program's language of instruction (level B2 for courses taught in English).
(please read carefully the information below before completing the application process)
- Fill in this Application Form.
- Payment of the application fee of 650€. Use the button in the bar at the top "Add to cart".
- Send these required documents:
- Completed Application Form.
- A copy of your Passport.
- A copy of a certificate that you are currently enrolled at a higher education institution or university.
- Academic Records.
- A copy of a certificate confirming your level of English (not required for students whose mother tongue is English).
- Confirmation of application fee payment (650€)* *screenshot of the payment confirmation page.
Please send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we receive your application, we will check that you meet the requirements for the course and contact you by email.
- Once you have been accepted in the course (April 2020), we will send instructions on how to finish the enrolment to the program and pay the remaining balance (by mid-May 2020).
- When you have paid the fees, we will send you a letter of acceptance so you can apply for a visa, if necessary.
- At least one month before the course is due to start you should send a copy of your medical and accident insurance policy.
Talk to your Academic Coordinator or International Office at your home University.
About the School
Universitat de Vic - Central University of Catalonia emerged from a regional and citizens’ initiative to continue with a university tradition that goes back to the Middle Ages. UVic-UCC is a public un ... Read More