PROPOSALS FOR VALUE
and highly competitive
- Assess changes in the environment, the consumer and technology and its impact on company strategy.
- Structuring proposals designed from the customer value, segmented and tailored to the current demands, either in local and international markets.
- Digital tools to integrate different marketing processes.
- Develop a systemic approach that allows linking processes, activities and tools.
- Build and maintain customer relationships based on recognition of unmet opportunities, development of appropriate channels and using metrics to measure the degree of satisfaction.
- Experientialize processes using simulations for understanding reality widely.
- Recognizing the impact of new marketing tools in creating and sustaining lasting relationships.
This program is aimed at those who are responsible in their own company or in the functional areas of Marketing or Marketing in national and international organizations and media agencies who need to develop knowledge regarding the current use of the Internet and its applying them as a business platform tools, as well as on the new trends in Marketing and business processes.
- DEFINITION OF VALUE CREATION MODEL · 40 hours.
- CHANNEL LINKING DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIC · 50 hours.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF MARKETING BUSINESS MODEL · 40 hours.
University of California at Irvine · Extension and ADEN International Business School, jointly awarded certificate of specialization (^) in Marketing who meet the program requirements.
(^) Certificate of Continuing Education, which accredits no title or degree, to be issued in USA. ADEN reserves the right to change certifi cates, partner universities and professors for reasons of force majeure or reasons beyond it. In such cases they are replaced by others of similar prestige and academic quality.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The evaluation program consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode, integrative case and practice with a simulator that is registered in the Virtual Community.
This program is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that participants delivered.