Market Opportunity Assessment in Asia
In this intensive two-day seminar you will learn how to properly segment markets in Asia and forecast market developments to drive company performance. This course teaches you to identify high potential market segments in a structured manner and set new directions for your company to outpace competitors in Asia. In the course you will learn to apply powerful methods to monitor your company's market performance and create results.
Why shall you attend?
Market opportunity assessments drive results by showing which markets to target and indicating the correct allocation of your company's resources. The difference between winning and losing in Asia depends on your company's ability to spot an opportunity, take charge in a new market, and act decisively to win business in the right market segments. This two-day seminar will give you the skills to segment markets in Asia, identify attractive markets and act when the timing is right for market entry.
Do you want to
- Anticipate and forecast emerging market opportunities in Asia?
- Segment markets clearly and quantify top customer prospects?
- Align your company's resources and assets with market potential?
- Identify the right timing for a potential market entry?
- Think and act strategically in approaching target markets?
- Monitor and assess your performance against competition?
See 7 more programs offered by Institute For Asia Strategy And Knowledge (I-ASK) »
This course is
incl. lunch & tea & closing cocktail