Market Intelligence and Market Research in Asia
In this two-day seminar you will work with one of the world's foremost strategic thinkers to build market intelligence and market research skills to improve your company's performance. This course teaches a structured approach to collecting, analyzing and delivering key information for management decision making. It outlines the components of a market intelligence system and shows you how to conduct market research that will drive your company's strategy and provide immediate, actionable information for tactical decisions.
Why shall you attend?
Sound marketing strategy depends on superior market intelligence. In most companies, essential market information is improperly collected and analyzed. This two-day seminar trains you in the newest market research and intelligence trends to elevate your ability to transfer market information into pragmatic strategies to achieve your company's short- and long-term vision and stay ahead of your competition in Asia.
Do you want to
- Identify information needs and improve market intelligence sharing within your company?
- Understand the components of a market intelligence system?
- Design a research brief and plan a market survey?
- Select appropriate methodologies to conduct market research?
- Use the internet to source and build market data?
- Use market information as part of the planning process?
- Build competitor profiles and anticipate their next moves?
See 7 more programs offered by Institute For Asia Strategy And Knowledge (I-ASK) »
This course is
incl. lunch & tea & closing cocktail