Market Entry Strategy in Asia
In this intensive two-day seminar you will evaluate and balance investment vehicles and strategies for a potential market entry in Asia. The course will support you in reducing risk and financial uncertainty by mapping competitors, customers, partners, channels, suppliers and other market dynamics. It will help you to create a detailed roadmap to match your capabilities with the market environment and enables you to recognize early warning signals.
Why shall you attend?
Market entry can be one of the riskiest but most rewarding decisions a business can make. Choosing the right investment vehicle will allow your company to avoid legal and administrative hassles that can imperil a new business. Additionally, selecting the proper entry strategy sets your business up to reap the benefits of new and expanding markets. This two-day seminar instructs you how to select the correct market entry strategy and operational setup to overcome early obstacles. It equips you with professional tools to detect warning signals in the market and to apply key performance indicators that will assist you in monitoring and improving your business performance.
Do you want to
- Make sound and timely market entry decisions in Asia?
- Identify and evaluate the various "Go-To-Market"-models and strategies to find the best investment vehicle for your company?
- Determine strategic regional and local market entry options?
- Assure that your capabilities match local market needs?
- Avoid bad investments in Asia by recognizing early warning signals?
- Implement key performance indicators to monitor your business performance in a new market?
About the School
The Institute for Asia Strategy and Knowledge (“I-ASK”) is an educational institution that offers professional training seminars across Asia tailored to the needs of managers and senior analysts of mu ... Read More