People behavior is influenced by the situation, but more by their comprehension of the world around them. That makes some people difficult for others.
Most of us have to deal with difficult people at some time or another. The stress of handling difficult people can create a lack of productivity and reluctance to come to work.
- Understanding difference in People
- Understanding human behavioral patterns and persona
- Understanding why people become difficult to deal with
- Avoiding Manipulations of difficult people
- Developing confidence in dealing with a number of different types of people
- Applying conflict resolution techniques
- Using words that de-escalate and give criticism effectively
- Applying assertive behavior and see instant results
Who Should Attend
This workshop benefits anyone who has to deal with difficult people or difficult issues. The training is suitable mostly for human resource managers, team leaders, retail managers, educators, consultants, customer service representatives and people who negotiate.
Convertas is an HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) Certification Preparation Provider, in Human Resource – International™ (SPHRi)™ that supports HR professionals in achieving their potential and acquiring (SPHRi)™ certification.
- Human behavior and comprehension
- Communication challenges with different people
- Establish a clear understanding
- Who can be labeled as difficult people
- Cultural diversities affecting comprehension and reaction
- The Perception Divide – why it makes positive outcomes difficult
- The Communication Process
- Barriers to communication
- Choice and Control
- Emotional Intelligence
- What are the causes of difficult behavior?
- Developing Trust
- Gaining Rapport
- What is challenging behavior.
- Outcome Thinking
- Listening for understanding
- Questioning for Specifics
- Influencing Framework
- Strategies for responding to different behavior styles.
- Appreciating the impact of the different styles of behavior on each other.